Mulberry is an open source email client developed and marketed by Cyrusoft and is available for Windows, Linux and Mac users. It uses POP3 and IMAP protocols for retrieving messages and SMTP protocol for sending the messages. Mulberry offers plenty of features like message encryption, speller check, contact import and export and signature handling etc. It also supports various Internet standards like LDAP, IMSP and ACAP. In Netscape each folder comprising emails generates .mbx file which is similar to that of MBOX format. Default location of MBOX file is:
“C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Cyrusoft\Mulberry\Mailboxes”
In case you need to export your existing folder of Mulberry to Outlook then it can be performed by converting files from MBOX file to Outlook PST format. For this you can use the tool which performs the MBOX file conversion in minimum number of clicks and produces the most reliable results.
Download the tool and see steps involved which are described below:
- Download and Install the tool from the link given above.
- Run the tool. A box will appear which will contain the list of supported email clients. You will find Mulberry here. Click on that.
- Now you will be prompted to select the MBOX files which are needed to be converted. In case you do not remember the location of files click on ‘Find File’ option.
- After selecting ‘Convert’ option, preview of converted files will be displayed. Proceed further by clicking on ‘Save’ option available at top left side of window.
- You will be available with two options of either saving the data in newly created PST file or appending it to already existing PST file.
- You need to select the existing Outlook profile or PST file when selecting the option of adding data into already existing PST file.
- Click on ‘OK’ when the process gets completed.