Microsoft keeps on updating and always comes up with something better. Windows 10 is the result of this upgradation which is the latest operating system from Microsoft. Windows 10 with cross-platform and application feature is released in seven different versions and is still developing. Improved Windows Explorer, Continum, Snap assist are among many of its highlighted features. Hence, upgradation to this finest operating system is quite obvious.
But hold on, there is some problem of which you must be aware which will occur when you will upgrade to this latest OS. Many users have reported that while upgrading to Windows 10, they have lost some important files and hence were not able to locate them in the new OS. Also some of them found out that their hard disk could not be recognized or do not respond properly. Since data is something which is of prime importance to you so losing it will create serious problem for you. Apart from upgradation, there are other reasons also which are responsible for data loss in Windows 10. These reasons are specified below:
- In case your hard disk is not having enough free space then it may be possible that upgrading process will fail which will ultimately result in data loss.
- Improper operations performed like irresponsible deleting or formatting files and deleting partitions of hard disk.
- Corrupted hard drive which would ultimately result in huge data loss.
- System crash or breakdown which is unavoidable could also result in losing data.
- Malware or virus attack which affects your system making it corrupt and results in inaccessibility of data.
Here it is always advised to keep a backup of your work which should be updated regularly. Keeping a backup gives you some sense of security once you come across this data loss situation as you can use your backup copy. However, when you really do not have any backup then it becomes a troublesome situation to recover your data back from Windows 10. To help you out from this situation, Windows 10 Data Recovery Software is available.
The software is totally a gem which helps you in recovering your any kind of lost data be it important word or excel files, photos, songs, videos etc. You name it and the Windows 10 Data Recovery Software is ready to recover from Windows 10. Data Recovery Software is also capable of recovering data from damaged or deleted hard drive partitions. It is designed in such a way that it easily scans more than 2 TB of storage and also recovers data from CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs. Other then recovering data from Windows 10, Windows Data Recovery Software helps in recovering the data from Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000.