The tool is an out-of-box result-driven professional tool which has been specifically designed to repair and recover your corrupted and damaged Excel files. You need not to worry with the level of corruption prevailing in your Excel files as Excel Repair Tool repairs heavily corrupted files in an easy and quickest manner. The most distinctive feature of this tool is its ability to retain the formatting, cell comments, macros etc and other aspects of the file just as they were in the original file.
With the tool, it is also possible for users to restore their engineering formulas by using the Analysis ToolPak which is available as a customized add-in. Here we are providing you with the steps which could be followed to enable this add-in as it is disabled by default:
- Go to the Microsoft Office button and then click on ‘Word Options’.
- Another window will appear where a list of further options are available. From this click on ‘Add-in’.
- Under ‘Add-in’ option, click on the ‘Manage’ drop down box. Select ‘Excel add-ins’ and then click on ‘Go’ button.
- Window named ‘Add-Ins available’ will open. Here check the checkbox for ‘Analysis ToolPak’ and complete the process by clicking on ‘Ok’.
- After enabling, go to the ‘Data’ tab, click on ‘Analysis’ group under it. Here you will find the ‘Data Analysis’ command.
If you are not able to find the ‘Analysis ToolPak’ then click on the ‘Browse’ menu in order to fetch it. Also in case if it is not even installed then the system will ask you to install it then click on ‘Yes’ to install it.
Note: If you are in need of including the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) functions of ‘Analysis ToolPak’ then you can do it by enabling ‘Analysis ToolPak – VBA Add-in’ just in the exact manner as you did for ‘Analysis ToolPak’.