Migrate Emails from Pocomail to MS Outlook
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Pocomail\Mail"
Now in case you need to access your Poco mails from Outlook then it is not possible directly since Outlook supports PST format which is totally different from MBOX format. Hence you need to first convert MBOX files into PST format. This conversion of files is possible with the help of a professional third-party tool.
This blog of ours is dedicated to give you the complete knowledge regarding the steps involved in the conversion process. So let’s start:
- Run the software. Select the Pocomail email client from supported email clients which appears on your screen.
- Another dialog box will appear which will ask you for MBOX file location. If you don’t know the exact location then you can use ‘Find File’ option.
- Now preview of converted mails will appear. Click on ‘Save’ option available at top left corner.
- ‘Save File’ dialog box will ask you if you want to create a new PST file or to append to already existing PST file.
- On selecting ‘Append data into existing profile PST file’ you will be asked to select existing Outlook profile or PST file.
- Click on ‘OK’ and you can now easily access your Poco mails from Outlook profile.