Convert Eudora Emails To Outlook Flawlessly
Eudora email client which stores its database in MBOX format was developed for both Windows and Mac based operating systems. Eudora with its distinctive feature of signing or encrypting the mail was hugely used by people from all spheres. With the development, latest versions of Eudora were made available with POP3, IMAP and SMTP protocol. Eudora uses MBOX format to save its files which could be found at defined location:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora"
With course of time, the support for Eudora discontinued and thus users were left with single choice of moving to another powerful email client. Talking of today, it is considered best to move to MS Outlook owing to its widespread support and continuity. However this transformation from Eudora to Outlook could not be performed directly as we have to first convert MBOX files into PST format in order to access files of Eudora email client through Outlook.
One can also think of Import and Export wizard to migrate from Eudora to MS Outlook. Though Import and Export method is successful mostly but the tool is one of the best preferred and recommended ways of migrating MBOX file. For email conversion, you need to select the best professional tool from plenty of softwares available today.
Here we are providing you the detailed description of steps involved in carrying out the MBOX file conversion:
- Run the tool and select Eudora from the list of supported email clients which appears on your screen.
- A 'Select File/Folder' dialog box will appear from where select the files which you want to convert. In case you don't know the particular location of the file then you can search with 'Find File' option.
- Click on the ‘Convert’ option which will start the PST conversion. Preview of converted files will be displayed. Save the files by clicking on ‘Save’ option available on top left corner.
- 'Save file' dialogue box will appear where options for saving to a new PST file or appending to existing PST file appears.
- In case you select 'Append data into existing Profile PST file' then select the existing Outlook profile or existing Outlook PST file.
- At the end, click on ‘OK’ which will save your converted PST files at desired location.