Conversion of Netscape Email to Outlook
Netscape is a powerful email client supported by two web browsers Netscape Navigator and AOL. You can manage multiple email accounts with Netscape and could also subscribe for newsgroups. There are various advanced features like password manager, instant manager, advance message search, filtering options etc available with this email client. Netscape supports MBOX format to store its database and the default location of this MBOX file is:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\2yv6fh2e.slt\Mail"
Often users wish to access their Netscape emails with Outlook account but it could not be performed directly as Outlook supports PST format which is entirely different from MBOX format. Hence in order to view mails you need to first perform the MBOX file conversion. For this, you are in need of a robust and result-driven professional tool which could easily converts your multiple files from MBOX format to PST format.
The steps involved during the process are described here:
- Download the tool and run it. Click on Netscape email client when a list of supported email clients is displayed.
- Locate the MBOX files which you need to convert. In case you don’t know the exact location, use ‘Find File’ option.
- Preview of converted files will be displayed. Save the files by clicking on ‘Save’ option.
- The tool gives you the choice of either creating a new PST file or appending the data into already existing PST file.
- When you selected the option of adding data into already existing PST file, then you need to specify the existing PST file or Outlook profile.
- When the MBOX file conversion is successfully completed, a dialog box will appear click ‘OK’ to close the window.