Migrate Opera Mail to MS Outlook
OperaMail integrated with Opera web browser is a complete package of email and news client program. It is developed by Opera software which provides which provides single platform for emails, news, feeds and contacts. It uses MBOX format to store the database and also keeps an index of all the mails which facilitates automatic sorting of mails based on various criterions. Furthermore, when any new mail arrives it automatically gets sorted out in various categories. The default location of the account for OperaMail is:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Opera\Opera\mail\store\account1"
In order to migrate from OperaMail to another powerful email client say MS Outlook then you need to first convert the MBOX files into PST format which will then be supported by MS Outlook. This tool can be carried out by employing a third-party professional tool which performs the conversion like a pro. The software requires no technical knowledge and you just need to click to view the amazing results.
Below are provided the steps which you need to follow in order to perform hassle-free MBOX file conversion of files:
- Launch the tool and click on OperaMail email client when a list of supported email clients appears.
- 'Select File/Folder' dialog box will appear where you need to give the location of MBOX files which you want to convert. ‘Find File’ option is also available in case you don’t know the exact location.
- Once you click on ‘Convert’ option, preview of converted mails will be displayed. Proceed further by clicking on ‘Save’ option available at top left corner.
- Here you can either create a new PST file or you can even add the data into already existing PST file.
- For adding data into already existing PST file you need to either select the existing Outlook profile or PST file.
- When MBOX file conversion process is successfully completed, click on ‘OK’.