Mailbox Exchange Recovery software is designed to fix Exchange Server issues specifically related to EDB files. On corruption of Exchange Servers the exchange database files also get affected and the main aim of the user is to fix the EDB files without affecting their properties. This is accomplished by Exchange Server repair software.
Mailbox Exchange Recovery Software
Recovering corrupt .EDB files from distorted Exchange Servers
Mailbox Exchange Recovery software has been designed to recover the affected EDB files irrespective of their level of corruption. The recovery of EDB files also involves reinstating of file items like emails, calendar, contacts, attachments, tasks etc.
- Precisely recovers extensively damaged EDB files
- Restores items from inaccessible EDB mailboxes
- Permits saving of recovered EDB files into PST, EML, HTML, RTF and PDF format
- Direct migration of recovered exchange mailboxes to Live Exchange Server and Office 365
- Supports Unicode EDB file repair
Pitch Perfect EDB Recovery
Mailbox Exchange Recovery software is sophisticatedly designed to fix the all EDB related issues irrespective of their level of corruption and the time they had been left corrupt. The software impeccably restores all EDB items into new PST files which can be accessed directly from Outlook.
Migration to Live Exchange Server and Office 365
To ease of the accessing of the recovered EDB files, the EDB repair software is inducted with direct migration feature that facilitates direct migration to Office 365 and Live Exchange servers. This saves user from getting unnecessary technical issues.
Effective Unicode EDB file Repair
Certain incompatibilities faced by the user with other language EDB file can be fixed with this Exchange Server Recovery software. This feature of fixing EDB file of Unicode origin can be meticulously performed swiftly. Thus, resolving the long run issue of the user.
Permits to ‘Save and Load Scan
Mailbox Exchange Recovery software scans the affected files. The scanned results, after getting scanning process complete, can be saved in the destined location. The scanned results can be saved in image format so that they can be viewed whenever required.
The EDB file items can be previewed to ensure successful recovery of EDB file items like emails, attachments, messages, contacts, calendar, tasks etc. Once user gets ensure about the recovered items, they can be proceeded to save in the required destination.
Search Email feature
The specific EDB files can be searched on the basis of different criteria like ‘To’, ‘From’, ‘Body Type’, ‘Item Type’ etc. The search can be made narrower with different preferences like ‘Exact Match’, ‘Any Criteria’, or ‘Both’.
Wide Saving Formats
To save the complete EDB mailbox into different formats other than PST, you can get hold of other options like MSG, HTML, PDF, EML and RTF. This gives you wide chances of file accessibility in different scenarios.
To make working better with every Exchange Server and Windows OS, Mailbox Exchange Recovery software supports MS Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and 5.5 versions and Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / Vista / Windows Server 12 and 8.
Can it repair damaged Exchange Servers?
What if the EDB file location is lost?
If the user has forgot the EDB file location, then it can be searched by using ‘Search File’ option. User can either directly select the drive or click the ‘Select Folder’ to look for the desired EDB file in vicinity.
Is this Mailbox Exchange Recovery tool useful for single user also?
Yes, if you work with Exchange Servers, then definitely, you are eligible to use the software to fix the server related issues. However, it is necessary that your system must be in local connection with Exchange Server.
How the offline migration to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server is supported?
To maintain the file sharing and their synchronization, Mailbox Exchange Recovery software has been provided with direct migration facility. With this feature user can directly migrate the recovered EDB files to Office 365 and Live Exchange without affecting the file functionality.
Can the deleted mailbox items of EDB files be revived?
Yes, the deleted mailbox items of EDB files can be revived with this Mailbox Exchange Recovery software. The inbuilt sophisticated algorithm recovers all items of the affected EDB files without affecting the functionality and content.
Exchange Server also has access to other files. Are they not affected with such corruption?
Yes, the Exchange Server has access to other files as well and they too get affected. However, our motto is the fix the exchange database files without losing their sight.
A database of Exchange Server failed to mount upon. What could be the possible reason and resolution to the problem?
This often happens when the transaction logs are accidently removed from the database. To resolve such query it is recommended to take assistance from the third-party tool like Mailbox Exchange Recovery.
Specification of Exchange Recovery Tool
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98 and Windows Server 2012, 2008
- MS Exchange Server: Version 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 and 5.5
- MS Outlook: Version 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003
- Processor: Pentium Class
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard disk: 50 MB
Software Interface Language
- English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German
- For single user PC
- Technician - For multiple PC at diffrent locations
- Lifetime Software license validity (no renewal required) with all future updates
Software License Delivery
- Electronic License by Email
- Physical Software CD
Exchange Server Errors
- Troubleshoot dirty shutdown error using Eseutil utility
- How to Repair Exchange 2010 with Eseutil Switch?
- How to fix Exchange Error 9518?
- How to fix Exchange error 1068?
- How to fix Exchange Server Error 2140?
- Repair Exchange Server Jet Engine Errors 1019, 1022, 1216 & 1018
- Fix Microsoft Exchange Server Private (Priv1.edb) EDB file Errors?
- Repair MS Exchange Server Public EDB pub1.edb File Error or Corruption
- "Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service." Error 0x8004010f
- Fix 'Exchange Server account was not created' error.
- How to recover Exchange Database without log files?
- The Microsoft Exchange Transport service is rejecting message submissions because the available disk space has dropped below the configured threshold