What variety of PST errors can be resolved by the tool?
Sneaking into different webpage to get precise resolution for PST related errors? Obviously, everyone does so to save the content. It is not anything new as it is the sole source to look for the perfect answer. What if we get a webpage or a doc file that contains list of PST errors and their affect on content? Yes, it reduces the time and provides suitable solution to the user. Here, some of the most critical issues are discussed that are resolved by specially designed third-party tools.
- The file xxxx.pst is not a personal folders file.
- Errors have been detected in the file xxxx.pst. Quit Outlook and all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair errors in the file. For more information about the Inbox repair tool, see Help.
- Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- The file xxxx.pst could not be found.
- Unable to display the folder. The file xxxx.pst could not be accessed.
- xxxx.pst cannot be accessed - 0x80040116.
- File xxxx.pst could not be accessed. Data error. Cyclic redundancy check.
- Cannot expand the folder. The set of folders cannot be opened. The file xxxx.pst cannot be opened.
- Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access was denied.
- Can’t move the items. Could not Move the item. The original was either moved or deleted, or access was denied.
- Can’t move the items. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.
To deal with PST related issues, inbuilt utility ‘scanpst.exe’ is applied. However, it remains unsuccessful most of the times. Therefore, for one-stop solution it is recommended to take assistance from external agents. The tools are designed in such a way that any PST-issue could be swiped out easily.