In today’s world of information and technology, communication and connectivity have become very advanced. Email communication is an obvious and common way for personal
and professional uses. An appropriate Email client that suits your needs is a must-to-know thing, and this write-up will help you in all this; read till the end. Email client for Windows is an application that allows you to view, compose, and receive emails along with others features like calendaring, tasks, etc.
As many email clients are available in the market, choosing the right one for your business or personal uses can be challenging. With email clients, you can create new accounts or import existing ones from other programs into the current one, so you do not worry about losing them if you change your computer or operating systems. Here are some factors that you should consider when deciding which email client is suitable for you:
- Is it easy to use?
- Will it integrate with other software you use?
- Features which it has?
- Is it compatible with the Windows device or not?
- Is it free or paid?
Here are the Four Best Email Clients for Windows:
Outlook is one of the most popular and trusted email clients. For Windows users, it makes things simple because it completely gets synchronized with the other Microsoft applications. It allows users to organize, manage, and analyze contacts, email messages, calendar events, tasks, etc. MS Outlook also allows to import and export of data from other applications. It comes with a free web-based version with limited features and a subscription-based service that allows using all features. Being a product of Microsoft, it has gained much trust from users in past years, and it never proved them wrong.
Some Prominent Features of MS Outlook:
- Features like calendar sharing, email scheduling, file attachment reminder, new item alerts, etc., are available.
- It helps to manage numerous calendars in a single view.
- It is beneficial for professional and enterprise-level purposes; it synchronizes with other Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- Microsoft-built Outlook has an edge; security and trust for the advancement by users.
- Users can open multiple Outlook Windows.
It is a free, open-source email client for Windows developed by the Mozilla Foundation. It has an intuitive interface that makes it easy to use. Programmers of Mozilla have created add-ons that improve the user experience and are entirely free. It has features and extensions that let you modify and connect plug-ins based on your preferences. The user can access their email accounts from the same place in the program where they access their calendar and other data.
Salient Features of Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Mozilla Thunderbird supports multiple email accounts.
- It has an easy-to-use interface that makes sending or receiving emails very simple.
- Moreover, it provides security features rarely used/seen in other email clients, such as end-to-end encryption.
- It also provides a calendar function that lets you view events in your email and schedule them for future days/weeks/months.
- Features like junk filtering and theme customization are some add-ons to Thunderbird.
Mailbird was initially released in April 2013 and has gained much advancement with time. It is simpler to use because of its customized, user-friendly interface. Mailbird has all the features you need to manage your email, including multiple account support, filters, quick search, high-resolution screen preview, snooze reminder, and more.
Some of the Highlighted Features of Mailbird:
- Mailbird supports multiple languages.
- It provides many shortcuts for sending, receiving, and replying to emails.
- Users can add their unique notification sound.
- It helps communicate through numerous platforms.
- Snooze feature for the remainder of events.
eM Client is the popular email client for Windows with integrated live chat. Users can manage their contacts, calendar, tasks, and emails with this email client. It is compatible with MS Office 365, G Suite, MS Exchange, iCloud, etc. A unique sidebar is given with the eM Client to get a communication history.
Some Significant Features of eM Client:
- Creating a backup of your email is possible.
- Also, have PGP encryption.
- Images can be resized, rotated, and flipped with this great email client for windows.
- For 2 accounts free license is available; for the premium (pro) version, a $49.95 payment for one-time.
Numerous email clients are available in the market; finding the best one is a tough task. Email client that suits needs; has compatibility with the environment are things to check before using. The price factor is also a thing to consider. In this write-up, I have listed the best four email clients for Windows. You can check which email client is best according to your needs.