Zoho Mail and Office 365 offer advanced features like search, filters, migration, apps, eDiscovery, and more. Zoho Mail is suitable for small businesses, while Office 365
is a better solution for larger enterprises. Users are migrating to Office 365 to ensure success.
This How-to-guide explains how to migrate Zoho email to Office 365. Here, we will discuss the difference between Zoho mail and Office 365 and why O365 is preferred.
Reason to Migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365
Some people might choose Office 365 over Zoho Mail because of the inclusion of desktop apps with most 365 plans. These apps include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneDrive, and others. However, there are other reasons people might choose to migrate from Zoho email to Office 365. Some of these reasons are:-
- Different benefits of Office 365 insist users choose over Zoho Mail, such as social networking, online meetings, eDiscovery center, business domains, file sharing, etc.
- Microsoft Office 365 comes with various subscription plans.
- Multiple application access while switching over Office 365 like Outlook, OneNote, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Skype, Word, Excel, Meets, etc.
- Offers efficient storage space depending on the subscription plans.
How to Migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365?
This write-up will discuss two different methods to transfer emails from Zoho Mail to Office 365. One is a free or open method, and another is a professional way.
1. Manual Way to Migrate Emails from Zoho to Office 365
To complete the migration from Zoho to Office 365, one must perform the steps below carefully. The whole process is combined into two stages, follow them respectively.
Stage 1: Export Emails from Zoho Mail to EML File Format
- Open your browser and visit the login page of Zoho Mail.
- Enter your Zoho Mail username & password to log in.
- From the dashboard of Zoho Mail, visit the Inbox folder and Open the email you need to save.
- After opening the email, click on the More action.
- Select Save as an option from the menu bar.
- From the given option, choose the .eml file.
- Now, you can view the Zoho mailbox email in the download folder of your system or pc.
Stage 2: Drag and Drop EML file to Office 365
Note: We have to configure the Outlook application with an office 365 account at this stage.
- Configure your Outlook application with Office 365 account.
- Open the Outlook application.
- Here, open the Office 365 mailbox folder that will display in the left pane of the Outlook homepage interface.
- Open the download folder from your system, where the Zoho mailbox email .eml file is saved.
- Drag the .eml file and drop it into the Office mailbox folder from the Outlook application.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Chances of data loss like email missing or the attachments.
- Time-consuming process.
- Require technical expertise to configure Outlook with Office 365 account.
Well, we need not worry about the limitations; as already mentioned above, this write-up consists of two methods. Thus, the below method has proved the best available way to migrate Zoho mail to Office 365.
2. Professional Method to Export Zoho Mail to Office 365
IMAP to Office 365 Migration tool is a professional and virus-free utility for migrating from IMAP su[ported Zoho mail to Office 365. With the advanced tool, one can export or migrate all the emails with attachments from Zoho Mail. Apart from that, it has multiple features that will help users migrate to Office 365.
The Bottom Line
Zoho Mail is one of the best webmail apps, and it offers a great feature set, but there are a few things that Office 365 does better than Zoho Mail. If you’re looking for an excellent way to migrate your Zoho Mail into an Office 365 account, you’re in the right place. This blog is discussed how to migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365 for free and with an automated way to keep your email, contacts, and calendar up and running smoothly.