Summary : Blu-ray is one of the high-definition video formats that allows users to play or watch full HD quality videos. Along with its multiple benefits
, Blu-ray expands the depth, color, and detail of the images you see. While MP4 is a video container format that allows you to store video and audio information in smaller file sizes., However, both are still in use and offer benefits as a necessity. Here we look at simple steps to convert MP4 to Blu-ray or other popular formats. In addition, we will also talk about the Video Converter Software that allows you to convert MP4 to Blu-ray or any other format.
Blu-Ray vs MP4
MP4 stands for MPEG-4 Part 14 and is a common container format for all video and audio files. It is a standard multimedia file capable of storing a movie or video clip, including subtitles, images, and metadata. You can also use this file to stream videos or sharing to others. It supports streaming overall video streaming programs and operating systems like Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. MP4 files worked based on high-compression criteria, which made the resultant MP4 file smaller in size, but it did not support full HD quality.
Blu-ray disk is a type of optical disk that allows users to store videos, an incredible amount of data and information in High Definition (HD) format. It can be considered the primary storage device to store your HD [High Definition] videos with pictures. It helps you grow movie experiences to the next level with clear picture quality. Here are other advantages of Blu-ray over MP4 that insist users to convert MP4 to Blu-ray.
Benefits of Using Blu-ray
- The video quality offered by Blu-ray is high and clear.
- It can store a high amount of data and information.
- As it is new in the market, it is cost-efficient for users.
- The Blu-ray files can be played on the blu-ray player easily.
- Digital Right Management authorizes blu-ray files.
- The data stored in the blu-ray file is secure and safe.
- Blu-ray technology is compatible with almost 13 manufacturers like HP, Philips, Pioneer, Dell and Sony.
Methods to Convert MP4 to Blu-ray or Some Other Popular Format
Unfortunately, there is no direct method to convert MP4 files to Blu-ray and other file formats. However, we have researched and will get back to you with a tricky but genuine method to convert your MP4 files to Blu-ray formats. Only the requirement is first to burn the MP4 file and then convert it to Blu-ray with the help of freeware utilities.
In this process, we will take the help of the ImgBurn utility, a free and safe solution for users to burn any media file to convert it into other file formats. Here are the steps to burn your MP4 files to Blu-ray with ImgBurn:
- Download and Open the ImgBurn utility on your computer.
- In the opening dashboard, click Write files/folders to disc.
- You will find a tab where you need to click on the Folder to browse the folder containing source MP4 files.
- After that, click on the Calculator icon to check the availability of converting MP4 files to Blu-ray.
- If the measures come under the probable availability, you will find a new tab showing detailed info about every conversion parameter.
- Here, click on Yes if it is efficient for you.
- You must insert a writable Blu-ray disc as the destination file and click on the Burn icon.
- Here, you must check that the content type is set to BD-Video, and click OK to continue the process.
- The conversion process of MP4 files into Blu-ray is started.
- After completing the process, you will get a message showing Conversion is completed.
This conversion process must be simple for you, but we do not trust the free online converter much more because it will not give you any security or data privacy. This is a free and simple method to convert small-size MP4 files to Blu-ray and does not support a large MP4 file for conversion. Also, the interface of these utilities is not simple and does not offer any option to convert multiple MP4 files to Blu-ray and other formats. Hence, we recommend you go for the alternate solution, which will help you easily convert MP4 to other video formats and Blu-ray.
A Professional Method to Convert MP4 to Blu-Ray
Video Converter is the best and most reliable utility for converting Videos and Audio files to other popular video formats. The software can easily convert your MP4 files to Blu-ray and other formats like MOV, AVI, M4V, MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, WEBM, DIVX, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, etc. In addition, you can trim, crop, merge, add effects, watermark, subtitles, change resolution, brightness, contrast, and more in your videos according to your requirements.
Know-How to convert MP4 to Blu-ray or Some Other Popular Format
- Run the Video Converter Tool on your computer.
- Click the Add File button to browse the MP4 files.
- Perform the needful changes for your output files.
- Select Blu-ray or other formats from the Output format option.
- Click Save to start the MP4 file to Blu-ray conversion process.
In this blog, we discussed the two best methods by which you convert MP4 to Blu-ray or other popular formats. The first method is easy-to-perform but requires online converter tools to convert your MP4 video files to Blu-ray files. Apart from this, the second method is easy and faster than the first one and allows the conversion of multiple MP4 files to Blu-ray files.