Many users have been relying on MS Outlook as their email client. Using MS Outlook, most of your information will be saved in PST files. This PST file format is one of the most readable
formats used by users to a great extent. It saves almost every type of information, such as the email header, subject, body and attachment. However, the users have to face some inherent limitations in this format. This file format is inaccessible at times and may take time to recover. Therefore, users always try to import these PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud.
Importing the PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud may not be an easy task. It requires some advanced steps. Therefore, if you are also looking forward to undertaking this exercise, you should surely rely on this article. Let us discover how to import the PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud. But before that, let us understand the common reasons that prompt users to import PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud.
Common reasons for Importing PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud
There are many reasons for importing PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud. Here are some of them:
- iCloud is an advanced and high-security platform.
- It is accessible from everywhere.
- It offers free space for the users to store their valuable information.
- It is safe to store information on this platform.
- There is no risk of data loss involved on this platform.
- It helps to remove the unwanted files from the system.
- It enables tracking every synced device’s location easily.
- It syncs your data to all the linked devices and preserves storage easily.
- It protects the information from unwanted threats with the help of two-step authentication.
After discussing the common reasons for importing PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud, here are the methods one should adopt.
Import via iCloud Control Panel
This is the easiest method that the users can follow. Here are the steps that users will have to take into accord:
- Launch iCloud in your control panel on your system.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks
- Deselect all other options.
- Click on the Apply button.
PST File Converter Tool: The Best Solution to Import PST Files to iCloud
The method that has been discussed above is not without issues. Despite undertaking every step properly, there might be a possibility that the PST files have not been successfully imported from MS Outlook to iCloud. Most of the time, users can lose their data while importing. That is why to end all these problems, relying on a professional tool is always advisable. This PST File Converter Tool is the one-stop solution for importing PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud. This solution is widely followed and has no limitations attached to it. Let us know more about this tool.
Popular Features of PST File Converter Tool
PST Repair Tool is a safe and reliable tool that helps to import PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud. It is very easy to use, especially for beginners. It helps to migrate the PST files to iCloud Mail without any data loss. It is the best solution for hassle-free importing not just the body of the files but also the attachments, contacts and calendars. This tool is compatible with almost all versions of Windows and Mac. In short, it helps to overcome the limitations of the manual method, which has been discussed above. Here are some of the popular features of this tool.
- It helps convert PST files to formats such as PDF, MBOX, HTML, CSV, DOC, etc.
- It helps users to import single or multiple PST files to iCloud.
- It helps to sort the emails together in a single folder to avoid confusion
- It makes importing all the mailbox items from the PST files, such as emails, contacts, calendars and journals, easy.
- The users can easily migrate to multiple email clients from MS Outlook, such as Gmail, AOL, IMAP and Thunderbird.
- It works well with all the versions of MS Outlook, such as 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.
Steps to import PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud
If you are willing to import the PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud with the help of PST File Converter Tool, then here are the steps that one needs to follow:
- Download and install PST Converter Tool.
- Choose the File or the Folder with the PST files and click on Next.
- Click the Selected Files button to add the Outlook PST files, then click Next.
- Select the folders in the preview panel and click on Next.
- Choose iCloud Mail as a saving option.
- Enter your iCloud email address and app password to log in.
- Choose the ‘Remove Duplicate Mail’ option to exclude similar emails.
- Date Range option for performing the selective PST data conversion.
- Click the ‘Convert’ button to import PST data to iCloud.
- This will successfully import your PST files from MS Outlook to iCloud Mail.
After understanding both methods of importing the PST files from iCloud, it becomes relevant to weigh the pros and cons of every method. The manual method can yield results but can sometimes pose problems, such as data loss and file mismanagement. Therefore, relying on a third-party solution is the best method to opt for in the long run.
What amount of storage does iCloud provide for free?
It provides around 5BG of storage for free.
Is PST File Converter Tool compatible with every version of Windows?
Yes, it is compatible with every version of Windows.