If you’ve been around the internet for a while, you probably have fond memories of the “You’ve Got Mail!” message on your AOL mail. It was one of the most popular email service providers
nearly two decades ago. While it has a simple interface and an excellent mobile app, it’s not as widely used nowadays. It’s so infrequently used that recipients might mistake AOL emails for spam. So if you’re still using an AOL mailbox, migrating to a platform like Office 365 would be brilliant.
So, why do we need to migrate emails from AOL mail to Office Microsoft Office 365?
Why Need to Export AOL Emails to Office 365?
There are many reasons that users might want to consider moving from AOL email to Office 365. Some of these reasons include:
-Improved security features
-A more robust and user-friendly interface
-The ability to easily collaborate with others
-More storage space for emails and attachments
- “Hello, I am wondering if there is a way I can transfer my AOL emails to Office 365. I want to migrate to Office 365 because many more features are available. Is there any manual solution available, or do I need to go for a third-party solution?”
- “I’ve been using AOL Mail for the last 10 years, but for the past few days, I haven’t been able to access my account properly. I’m not sure what the reason is, but it’s becoming very irritating because I need to access my emails urgently. Can someone please provide a solution to this problem and suggest some alternative to AOL`?Thanks.”
Note:- Need Outlook Web Access to transfer AOL emails to Office 365 as AOL is a web-based email application.
How to Migrate AOL Emails to Office 365?- Manual Process
Follow the below-listed working process to move AOL emails to Microsoft Office 365.
- Firstly, login into your Office 365 account, and afterward, Open Outlook Web Access.
- After that, tap the Gear icon from the right upper side of the wizard.
- From the Settings option, select Connected accounts.
- Now, you will find another page. Find and click on the + icon to POP3/IMAP account to your Outlook email account.
- You will find another window; enter your AOL email id and password. Now, click on the OK button.
- After that, you will be asked to click Ok to connect your AOL email account.
- Finally, you can view your AOL email account in the Connected accounts.
After you’ve set up your AOL account to work with your Office 365 account, you’ll be able to check all the mailboxes in Office 365. You’ll also get all AOL emails delivered to your Office 365 mailbox.
Limitations of Manual Method
The manual method of migrating AOL emails to Office 365 can be complicated and requires knowledge of computer and Office 365. There is, however, an automated solution that can help you migrate AOL emails to Office 365.
Professional for Migrating AOL Emails to Office 365 Account-
IMAP to Office 365 is a professional and expert suggestion utility that migrates emails from IMAP/POP3 server to Office 365. It can help you quickly move all email data, including emails, contacts, calendars, etc., from any IMAP/POP3 server to your Office 365 mailbox.
The Bottom Line
AOL users who want to migrate their accounts emails to Office 365, unfortunately, encounter a lot of server downtime and issues. The manual process for this migration is not user-friendly and can be very time-consuming. Therefore, we have looked for an automated solution to migrate AOL emails to Office 365. The utility is risk-free and move the data perfectly and conveniently. It also allow users to filter files before migration, which is a great feature. Additionally, users can adjust their internet bandwidth and other preferences as needed.