MS Outlook is an advanced software that helps to manage email messages. It comes with a Junk Email Filtering option. This option is essential because it helps separate the important messages from the spam ones. MS Outlook equips the users to delete junk emails without any manual effort. However, there are instances when users are willing to retrieve their deleted spam emails to their inboxes. So, here in this blog you will get to know about the process through which users can easily recover deleted junk mail in MS Outlook. These steps are very easy and do not even require any expert assistance.
Methods to recover deleted junk mail in MS Outlook
MS Outlook can easily differentiate between spam and no-spam emails. It automatically directs the spam emails to the spam folder and, after that, deletes them. However, there may be situations wherein some important message are directed to a spam box and got deleted as junk. There is nothing to worry about. There are various methods to recover deleted junk mail in MS Outlook. Let’s discuss these methods in detail:
Recover emails from Deleted Items Folder
It is possible to recover the deleted junk emails from the Junk Folder of the Deleted Items . The users can undertake the following steps in this regard:
- Select the deleted items in the Junk Email or Deleted Items Folder. The folder is available on the left-hand side.
- The users can expand the view of the emails to know about the content.
- The users can also select the ‘Select All Items’ option if they wish to recover all the emails.
- Select Restore.
Recover emails from the Recoverable Items Folder
Users can easily discover the emails from the recoverable items folder once the email has been removed from the deleted items folder. To recover deleted junk mail in MS Outlook with the help of this method, the users can follow the given steps:
- Open MS Outlook.
- Select the deleted items folder on the left pane.
- Find the ‘Recover items deleted from this folder’ option at the top of the message list.
- The deleted messages would be restored to the inbox folder.
Users can select all the emails by pressing Shift+Click and selecting the individual emails by pressing Ctrl+Click to select the individual messages. The recovered messages would be available in the folder from where they have been deleted. Therefore, these emails can be available in the inbox, calendar, contacts, or task folders.
Retrieve all the deleted emails from MS Outlook permanently
The users can follow the steps given in the following way to recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook :
- Go to MS Outlook. Go to the Junk Email Folder.
- To recover an email message, open it and highlight it.
- Go to the Home Tab if the email is open in the Reading Pane or highlighted in the folder list.
- Go to the Message Tab and see if the message is open in a separate window.
- Select Junk from the Delete group.
- The users can also click on the ‘Not Junk’ option.
- The users can select the always trust email checkbox to add the sender to the safe sender’s list so that their emails do not go to spam and rather reflect in their inbox.
- The users can click the OK option to save the settings.
Recover permanently deleted Outlook emails
If the emails have been permanently deleted from the Deleted Items Folder, then the users can follow the given steps:
- After logging in, click on the Deleted Items Folder in your MS Outlook account. If this folder appears empty, all the items have been permanently deleted.
- Go to the top menu bar and select Folder, then recover the Deleted Items from the drop-down menu.
- Select the deleted emails and then click the Recover button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Finally, MS Outlook will begin to restore your deleted emails. Check your Deleted Items Folder once you have recovered. The deleted emails will be available here.
- The users can transfer the emails and move them from one folder to another depending on convenience.
Use an Automated tool to Recover Deleted Junk Mail
There is an advanced third-party tool which helps you recover deleted junk mail in MS Outlook quickly. This efficient PST Repair tool is very reliable and does not result in the loss of data during the process of recovery. This tool helps recover emails along with their attachments, contacts, tasks, calendar entries, journals, notes etc. These files can be recovered in any format, such as HTML, TXT, RTF and PDF. This tool is the easiest way to recover the data. If you want to avoid limitations related to manual methods and securely recover your deleted junk mails from Outlook, the MS PST repair tool is the best option for you.
Important points to note
Remembering the following points every time the deleted emails are recovered is important. The list of these points has been given in the following way:
- The emails in the deleted items folder are automatically deleted after 30 days. Therefore, the users can recover the deleted emails within 30 days.
- If in case the emails cannot be found in the deleted items folder, then they have been permanently deleted, and there is no way to recover them. Therefore, users can change the folder wherein the deleted emails are stored.
It is important to understand that these methods are very easy and can be easily undertaken by users. These steps give the best and most accurate results. The users have the liberty to pick and choose any method depending on their convenience. The manual methods and an automated method in the form of the PST repair tool is very beneficial. If in case the manual methods are not working, then the users can rely on the automated tool. Following these methods will surely benefit the parties.
Q 1. Are the methods compatible with every version of MS Outlook?
Ans. Yes, the same methods apply to every version of MS Outlook.
Q 2. Where can the deleted files be recovered from?
Ans. The deleted files can be recovered from the Trash, Deleted Items and Recoverable Items folder.