No, the toolkit is entirely automated and it is implemented in a single go.
Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit
Reconstruct the corrupt, deleted, broken, and incomplete data from Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit combines the various stellar software that can recover the wholesome data from corrupt Operating systems and their storage drives. It recovers data from all types of hard drives like HDDs, SSDs, SD Card, USB drives, etc. The toolkit will repair the drive gone corrupt due to bad formatting, lost partitioning, OS crash, and accidental deletion.
- Supported File Systems - NTFS, FAT, exFAT, APFS, HFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, & Ext4.
- Recovers data from virtual hard drives like VHD, VMDK, VDI, and VHDX.
- Scans various types of file systems like NTFS, FAT, exFAT, APFS, HFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, & Ext4.
- Supports encrypted devices in data restoration.
- Restores data from RAID 0, 5, and 6 servers.
- Creates disk image when RAID construction fails.
You will find an immediate recovery for the RAID array with the automatic process implemented to reconstruction using available parameters. The useful parameters are block size, strip size, various sectors of RAID, disk order, etc. The RAID data is detected, identified, builds the best RAI array. It also supports the recovery through probable variables when the parameters are unknown. To make the process unperturbed, the toolkit enthusiastically supports recovery from ‘NAS’-based on RAID 0, 5, 6.
If you cannot find the drive by default, then the ‘can’t find drive’ option lets you discover such drives. The effective algorithm of the toolkit with deeply scan (a file signature-based scanning method) the entire storage drives and recover the desired data without any later changes.
The toolkit will recover the bootable media when the Operating System is corrupt to the point that it does boot. The tool will scan the media and recover it completely, then you can save it in a healthy drive that will boot again. You can use the tool to scan the unbootable media from all three major Operating Systems.
Post-recovery of the data and prior saving it in the predefined destination, it is important to preview the retained files to evaluate the recovered data. Data previewing helps in precise data recovery and showcases the recovered files in 'Tree-view' format.
Virtual RAID parameters facilitates 'RAW Recovery' as well as 'Search Lost Volume' operation to recover the lost data from the inaccessible RAID. The virtual RAID option is exercised when RAID construct fails.
Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit perfectly exhumes the lost data without compromising on the retention quality. Along with it, the tool also permits selective file recovery to save time y searching for the selected files.
A corrupt partitioning requires a thorough reformatting that deletes the existing data, but if you use the Stellar Data Recovery toolkit before reformatting, then it will scan the drive and recover all media. The toolkit supports all the important file partitions like APFS, NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, or Ext4, etc.
The toolkit scans the virtual machine hard disks like a physical disk. It can scan both accessible and missing partitions of the virtual hard disks from a variety of sources. It supports VMDK, VDI, VHD, and VHDX images and recovers their entire data. Whenever the virtual images are behaving abruptly, then the adaptive toolkit will run the deep scan and recovery for you.
- Software Features
- FULL Version
- Windows Data Recovery
- Data Recovery from lost partitions
- Digtial Media Recovery from Camera and strorage devices
- Recover Outlook mails automatically
- Data Recovery from Raid 0, 5 & 6
- Supports all Windows file system
- Mac Data Recovery
- Recover data from encrypted Mac partitions
- Recover files and Media from Mac OS X
- Recovers data even from highly damage partions
- Supports all Mac file system
- Linux Data Recovery
- Supports recovery from Linex drive image
- Recovery from Optical media
- Supports all EXT2, EXT3 & EXT4 Linux file system
- Lifetime License Validity
- $299Save 35% » Buy Now
Yes, data from old Windows can be perfectly extracted as the toolkit supports Windows, Linux and Mac.
The lost data from the encrypted sources are retrieved by the combined efforts of comprehensive software dedicated for this functionality. The software work in combination to make perfect data retrieval.
No, Stellar data recovery toolkit doesn't support ex-FAT format.
The data from the dual-screen monitor is recoverable through the toolkit. It will scan and retrieve the data for it. Later, you can use the data in the dual-screen again.
There is no size limitation for the scanned data for virtual hard disks. You can scan an unlimited number of files and drives. The toolkit is efficient enough to recover large data sets.
Yes, Windows 11 will have the same file partitions as Windows 10, so the toolkit will recover them completely.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Processor: Pentium Class
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard disk: 50 MB
- English, German, Spanish, Italian & French
- Technician - For 3 PC at diffrent locations
- Lifetime Software license validity (no renewal required) with all future updates
- Electronic License by Email
" The service was excellent. Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit was worth a fortune to my company. Data Recovery Toolkit saved my business."
" It's exactly what I've been looking for. Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit is awesome! I was amazed at the quality of Data Recovery Toolkit. I love Data Recovery Toolkit."