No, SQL Recovery Tool is embedded with powerful search option that automatically finds the concerned SQL file whenever asked. The search of the tool is based upon specific criteria like 'Match Whole Word' or 'Match Case'.
SQL Database Repair Software
SQL Database Repair software, dedicated & masterpiece solution for all MDF and NDF related issues.
SQL Database Recovery software swiftly deals with the SQL related corruptions and effectively manages to recover the MDF and NDF data file items. With sophisticated set of algorithms, the SQL Database Repair tool makes virus, malwares and other potential threat defunct and rescues the file items in an orderly fashion. Irrespective of the reason of SQL Database inhibition, the tool sets out the ways to recover the same.
- Facilitates recovery of the deleted records from SQL Server Database.
- Facilitates saving of repaired database files in MS SQL, HTML, XLS and CSV formats.
- Precisely recovers Triggers, Tables, Indexes, Constraints, Rues and Defaults.
- Restores MDF files irrespective of file size.
- Assists in search and recovery of specific database objects.
- Perfectly recovers MDF and NDF files irrespective of their position in corruption index.
- Supports all versions of MS SQL Server to eliminate any complicacy.
- SQL recovery tool supports MS SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2008*64, 2008 Express, 2005, 2005*64, Express, 2000, 2000*64, 7.0
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2008 R2, 2008
For perfect recovery of lost or damaged SQL Server, professionals advise to use SQL Database Repair tool. This dedicated tool provides recovery of SQL database within restricted environment.
Upholds MDF and NDF file objects
When the SQL database is hit ambiguously for corruption, the MDF and NDF files are also affected seriously. The MDF files are the primary files that contains database header and system’s table information, whereas, NDF files are the secondary files. To recuperate the database from the affected files, the SQL Repair tool is the best solution.
Recovery of Deleted Records
Even if the SQL database files have been deleted, the SQL Database Repair tool marks the real recovery by simply recovering them in their original file structure and saving them in newly created table just under the name of original files. It makes the difference between original files and repaired SQL files. The tool’s response is utmost positive even in negative circumstances.
Manifestation of relieved SQL Server
SQL Server Recovery Tool fits best as the solution for affected SQL database. It renders recovery of the database that is affected due to different issues like hardware issues, system error, hard disk crash, unexpected shutdown, virus and other malware attack. The SQL Database Repair Tool scans for the bad sectors and repairs it by moulding the affected database into original database without affecting its hierarchy.
Marvellous Saving Options
Designed to recover he affected SQL Database, SQL Recovery Tool facilitates better saving option to restore the repaired database. It includes MS SQL, CSV, XLS and HTML formats. Therefore, it eliminates any need of installation of SQL Server on your system.
Picture Perfect Preview
Once the SQL Database Repair tool is run, the tool displays the repaired database in B-tree like structure in the sorted manner. Any table can be selected to view the contents. The preview option allows the user to ensure if the repaired content are same as they were in the original file.
Stunning Recovery of Database Components
SQL components like Indexes, Views, Tables, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Rules, User Defined Functions, Keys and more are precisely recovered without leaving any sad trail behind. The tool also supports effective recovery of data types, column set property, sparse columns, and file stream data types.
Selective Migration of SQL Database
The SQL Database Repair tool allows for selective migration of desired file items from QL database. The true character of the recovery tool allows choosing the specific objects from the database to recover from the list so that they can be saved in specific location of the computer.
ROW and PAGE Compression Data
With advancing technology, the ROW and PAGE Compression data can be effectively recovered from SQL Recovery Tool. The tool supports SCSU for SQL Server R2 and recovers entire data in original file format.
To ensure smooth running of SQL Server repair, the tool has an inbuilt feature to reconnect automatically with MS SQL Server when network connection gets disengaged.
Support and Compatibility
SQL Database Repair tool supports MS SQL server: 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2008*64, 2008 Express, 2005, 2005*64, Express, 2000, 2000*64, 7.0 and mixed formats and the tool is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003, XP. It eliminates all chance of incompatibility issues that results in sluggishness.
Do I have to make manual search for specific SQL File?
Does the tool fix all SQL-based errors?
Irrespective of the origin, SQL Recovery Tool perfectly swipes out entire SQL-based errors like 5171, 8942, 3414, not a primary database file, header file corruption, database in suspect mode, clustered or non-clustered index corruption, consistency error, schema corruption. The motto of the tool is to perfectly recover the affected SQL database without making any changes in their structure.
Can SQL Database Repair Tool be handled by the non-techie?
Yes, the tool has been designed with utmost care especially for the non-professionals who have nothing to do with SQL Server. The user-friendly GUI makes the platform more convenient for the user.
Is there any sort of creation for new SQL files?
No, the tool is competent enough to deal with the damaged SQL file irrespective of its corruption level. SQL Database Repair tool simply repairs the affected SQL files without leaving any traces.
What versions are supported by SQL Database Repair Tool?
SQL Recovery Tool perfectly supports:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003, XP.
- MS SQL server: 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2008*64, 2008 Express, 2005, 2005*64, Express, 2000, 2000*64, 7.0 and mixed formats.
Does the network connection need to be re-established after connection failure?
No, SQL Database Recovery Tool has an intelligent back up in such case. In case of network disconnection during repair process, the tool automatically reconnects to the server to ensure smoothness in the process.
How can user remain ensure about the SQL database repair process?
The 'Preview' of the repaired files is produced in the form of tree-like structure. It can be used to ensure the correctness in the process.
Specification of SQL Database Repair Tool
- MS SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2008*64, 2008 Express, 2005, 2005*64, Express, 2000, 2000*64, 7.0
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98 and Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2 and 2003
- Processor: Pentium Class
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB Recommended)
- Hard disk: 50 MB
Software Interface Language
- Technician - For multiple PC at diffrent locations
- Lifetime Software license validity (no renewal required) with all future updates
Software License Delivery
- Electronic License by Email
Common SQL Server Errors
- Unable to attach SQL database error 5120
- xxxx.mdf is not a primary database file; Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 5171
- SQL Server detected logical consistency based I/O errors; incorrect checksum & torn page
- Row in sys.xxx does not have a matching row in sys.xxx
- This system table index cannot be recreated.
- I/O error or bad page ID detected during read at offset 0x###### in file 'xxxx.mdf'
- Extent (##:##) in database ID ## is marked allocated in the GAM, but no SGAM or IAM has allocated it
- The header for file 'xxxx.mdf' is not a valid database file header. The FILE SIZE property is incorrect.（Microsoft SQL Server, Error:5172）
" I must say thanks to SQL Database Repair Tool which not only helped me in recovering my deleted files from the SQL server but also helped me in fixing the corruptions which were present in my SQL Server database. The steps involved in the process were too easy and I was not at all needed to require any technical help from professional. Recommended it to everyone."
" SQL Database Repair Tool is of course a gem tool when anyone thinks of repairing the corrupted files of SQL server. I used this tool as I was left with no other option but the results produced by the tool made me wondered why I have not considered it at first. I am really thankful as the tool not only saved my time but also the results produced by it are truly dependable and I advise everyone to use it."
"Thanks SQL Database Repair Tool for saving my time and producing the best results so far. Apart from repairing the files, the tool also provided plenty of options out of which multi-format saving option appealed a lot to me. Anyone if in doubt whether to use it or not, I advise you to at least give the tool a try and you are not going to regret it."